Welcome Message

***Hearty Welcome to Customer Champions & Master Minds ***

I believe " Successful CRM/CXM " is about competing in the relationship dimension. Not as an alternative to having a competitive product or reasonable price- but as a differentiator. If your competitors are doing the same thing you are (as they generally are), product and price won't give you a long-term, sustainable competitive advantage. But if you can get an edge based on how customers feel about your company, it's a much stickier--sustainable--relationship over the long haul.
Thank You for visiting my Blog , Hope you will find the articles useful.

Wishing you Most and More of Life,
Dinesh Chandrasekar DC*

Saturday, June 10, 2017

12 Years of Service with Hitachi Consulting

Dear Friends,
Exactly a dozen (12) years ago, on a pleasant morning of 31st January 2015, I signed the papers that made it official @ Hitachi Consulting (then Sierra Atlantic) . A company that, in many ways, was just an extension of my passion for Technology & Creativity. Many of my acquaintance then predicted that I would not last a year in this world, that I was too idealistic to cope with everyday technology driven life, and that I would get things in a "virtual" mess in no time.
Fortunately, these people were wrong. But it was not me who proved them wrong; not me alone, Almost everyone @ HCC today who helped me to reach this milestone specially those special ones who pulled me up when I were in my lowest spirits.
12 years is both a long and short time in one company, but overall 18 + years in IT sector that is constantly and rapidly advancing is an achievement I can be proud of. It means lot to me and to my family.
12 years ago, I was a young man with a dream that was simple enough: I wanted to create a world class CRM practice that would compete and win against the giants..Almost like David vs Goliath story. One thing I always take pride of is my team and wonderful colleagues who are passionate to go that extra mile and eliminate the impossibles from the ideas and turn them into something that would not only be new,exciting and magical, but that would also win. Miraculously, it worked out.
In the last 3 years tried different things in Innovation and Solution portfolios.Success and Failures taught me what it takes to be true professional in the service industry. .My words are not enough to express my gratitude. Thank you and you always humbled me with your contribution. Loving you most and more
DC*

1 comment:

  1. This site has lots of advantage.I found many interesting things from this site. It helps me in many ways.Thanks for posting this again.
    For more details about Oracle Fusion Procurement Online Training to check our website.

    Oracle Fusion Procurement Online Training


    ReplyDelete